WMG Board 2021-2022
WMG Rules and Regulations
- Treat all WMG members, guests, and speakers with respect and courtesy.
- Treat all employees of Cedar Lane UU Church with respect and courtesy.
- Follow all traffic laws when driving and parking in the Cedar Lane parking lot.
- Abide by all rules and regulations that Cedar Lane UU Church adopts, including Covid-19 related mandates.
- When in person, once the doors to the sanctuary are shut and the “meeting in progress” sign is displayed, please do not enter. (Some speaker and fellow WMG members find the interruptions discourteous.)
- Please remove all your trash from the sanctuary at the conclusion of the lecture.
- When Zooming, please do not share the link to the speaker’s lecture with non-members.
- When on Zoom, send questions for the speaker in the Chat; do not unmute.
- When in person, raise your hand if you have a question for the speaker; there is a one question/person limit without follow-ups or clarifications.
- During a Zoom lecture, keep yourself muted unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- When Zooming, if your video is on, refrain from doing anything inappropriate for a public setting.
- Do nothing that would reasonably result in harm to WMG, its programs, guests, or members.
Updated November 2021
WMG has a waitlist for those who would like to join when there are available spots. If you know someone who would like to be placed on our waitlist, please send an email to email@example.com.