WMG Board 2021-2022
WMG Rules and Regulations
- Treat all WMG members with respect and courtesy.
- Treat all employees of Cedar Lane Church with respect and courtesy.
- Follow all traffic laws when driving and parking in Cedar Lane parking lot.
- Once the doors are shut to the small sanctuary and the sign “meeting in progress” is displayed, please do not enter; this is disrespectful to the speaker and fellow WMG members.
- Please remove all your trash from the sanctuary at the conclusion of the lecture.
- When Zooming: Please do not share the speaker’s lecture (which will be available to you in the form of a link) with non-members of WMG.
- When Zooming: During the lecture, please have your audio feed on mute unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- When Zooming: While your video feed is on, please be aware of your surroundings and refrain from doing anything inappropriate for a public setting.
WMG has a waitlist for those who would like to join when there are available spots. If you know someone who would like to be placed on our waitlist, please send an email to email@example.com.